Interior LED replacement

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you ordered the same package as I did from Amazon, they are for the following,

-Map Light (2pcs)
-Dome Light (2pcs)
-Trunk Light (2pcs)
-License Light (2pcs)
-Spare Light (2pcs) Universal LED

Under the mirrors (puddle lamps) are different bulbs. I installed some puddle lamps from Drive Bright... Drive Bright | LED Puddle Light Pack – Bright TRAX – V4 EXTREME (IN STOCK!!)

Here's how the look on my Raptor :)

Hey, Trick Raptor was their a thread on those puddle lamps from drive bright?I have been trying to find it and haven't been able to yet. The reason I ask is I also bought some of those puddle lamps and recently had one of them die, and wanted to tell everybody who has them or was thinking about them that their customer service was awesome. All I did was email them saying what was going on and gave them my order number. And they emailed me back saying that they were sending me out a brand new updated pair for free that day.

Rabnud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you ordered the same package as I did from Amazon, they are for the following,

-Map Light (2pcs)
-Dome Light (2pcs)
-Trunk Light (2pcs)
-License Light (2pcs)
-Spare Light (2pcs) Universal LED
Can you post the link to that kit? I'd rather order one that others on here have had success with.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Hey, Trick Raptor was their a thread on those puddle lamps from drive bright?I have been trying to find it and haven't been able to yet. The reason I ask is I also bought some of those puddle lamps and recently had one of them die, and wanted to tell everybody who has them or was thinking about them that their customer service was awesome. All I did was email them saying what was going on and gave them my order number. And they emailed me back saying that they were sending me out a brand new updated pair for free that day.

@DriveBright was mentioned in my review Custom LED setup by The Car Stereo Company and Dan followed up with a link to his website.

Dan was wondering why he got a bunch of orders from Raptor owners and found it came from my review.

You could always post your experience in the Sales Feedback forum... It's good to see that Dan stands by his products! As for mine, zero issues so far.

Sales Feedback

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Can you post the link to that kit? I'd rather order one that others on here have had success with.

Here's the one I got back on 12/03/14 for $20...

OPT7 10pc Interior LED Replacement Light Bulbs Package Set for 11-14 Ford F150 Raptor White

I gave the license plate LED's to another FRF member as DriveBright gave me two LED's to go along with the puddle lamps LED's I purchased.

So far no problems with the LED's I got from Amazon.