Infinite Reality's LED Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
should have mine this week...I wonder if the different lens has anything to do with distortion of the color?

shit the LEDs from the vanity are brighter than the stock map light bulbs...

Nah the lense doesn't really distort it, least not the hue. It's not bad, but I am looking forward to some 42mm 5630 LED dome light bulbs soon.

Wait till you put the Samsung LEDs in the map lights, you'll be lucky to even notice the vanity lights. I've been playing with LEDs for the 10+ years and can't get over how freaking bright they are.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah the lense doesn't really distort it, least not the hue. It's not bad, but I am looking forward to some 42mm 5630 LED dome light bulbs soon.

Wait till you put the Samsung LEDs in the map lights, you'll be lucky to even notice the vanity lights. I've been playing with LEDs for the 10+ years and can't get over how freaking bright they are.

Installed the Samaungs last evening, along with the vanity lights...all are a great improvement over the stock bulbs...

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's you impression of the map lights?

100% better over stock...really lights up the interior. Very happy with them. I turned the Dome light off until the LEDs arrive. I did not realize how yellow and dull the interior lights were until i installed the Maps. what clean bright look!

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped my 921 bulk LEDs for the Samsung ones for the map lights and the license plate. Noticeably brighter for sure. Also they seem less blue in color, which I like.

Unfortunately my new Samsung LED for the dome shows it was delivered by USPS, but I assure it did not arrive to me. I've contacted the local office and I'm sure they're going to be MORE than accommodating.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped my 921 bulk LEDs for the Samsung ones for the map lights and the license plate. Noticeably brighter for sure. Also they seem less blue in color, which I like.

Unfortunately my new Samsung LED for the dome shows it was delivered by USPS, but I assure it did not arrive to me. I've contacted the local office and I'm sure they're going to be MORE than accommodating.

waiting on mine as well...showing shipped on the 2nd but no tracking number or info. good luck!

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more I see my yellow stock lights, the more I kicked myself for not getting off my ass and getting some of these?

Got the OP updated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled the puddles out cut them open with a Dremel, installed the LEDs...glued back and installed...looks much better nice white light...just waiting on the Samsung Dome