In Production, Now Built "produced"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vehicle is in production! I've already filled out the purchase paperwork with dealer today and am now anxiously awaiting... They think they will see it within next 14 days as the production started yesterday...

Black/801A/Sunroof/Spray-in liner/Carbon Package/Powertech package

Screenshot_20210805-144617_Gallery.jpg

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vehicle is in production! I've already filled out the purchase paperwork with dealer today and am now anxiously awaiting... They think they will see it within next 14 days as the production started yesterday...

View attachment 315021
i assume it was a dealer order?

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i assume it was a dealer order?
Yes, I found a dealer that had one in last week and I was working with them to secure it. They Final agreed today at MSRP so I canceled my 19JUL order.
I am now missing out on the 37 package but I'm not too upset about that TBH. I really wanted it but also really wanted the black interior...

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I found a dealer that had one in last week and I was working with them to secure it. They Final agreed today at MSRP so I canceled my 19JUL order.
I am now missing out on the 37 package but I'm not too upset about that TBH. I really wanted it but also really wanted the black interior...
good for you

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

I am trying to do the same thing. I did find a dealer that has one with an Aug 9th build date. It's a lot better than my Sept 27th date.
i saw a few more on the search today. 2 on the dealers website didnt say anything about adm. one said adj market value with no price go figure

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 315021
Going to need to change your handle......