In Production, to Shipped, back to Built??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broke-janx

Reaction score
So. Odd story. My excitement level raised significantly then dropped.

Back story:
In production since 9/23. Then placed on chip hold.
Effective this morning, I got moved to Awaiting Shipment, and then an hour later it’s notifying my Shipped and on the way to my dealer. GREAT! I called FP to see about an update and they show it still on plant hold oddly enough

I refresh my browser on both OrderTrack and Ford just now (6 hours after being “Shipped”, and Ford now shows it as “Built” with no Awaiting Shipment or Shipped statuses.

What in the world is going on now?? This is a cluster. DEA53131-66C5-434D-A2B4-FD4D1E33A959.pngEA779E1A-FD3C-4B64-99DE-3EA8787CB4FE.png

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So. Odd story. My excitement level raised significantly then dropped.

Back story:
In production since 9/23. Then placed on chip hold.
Effective this morning, I got moved to Awaiting Shipment, and then an hour later it’s notifying my Shipped and on the way to my dealer. GREAT! I called FP to see about an update and they show it still on plant hold oddly enough

I refresh my browser on both OrderTrack and Ford just now (6 hours after being “Shipped”, and Ford now shows it as “Built” with no Awaiting Shipment or Shipped statuses.

What in the world is going on now?? This is a cluster. View attachment 380733View attachment 380734
That's odd.

4DPWR

Reaction score
Maybe they realized mine should have shipped before yours and pulled some parts off to correct there error.
Hopefully they get there head out of there --- soon and fix these deliveries.

Elkkhunter

Reaction score
Mine was in production then next update was delivered. Skipped ever in between. Guess that is why it showed up without instrument 12” screen, no speedometer, tach…the whole screen was missing, taken back to ford, delivered a month later again without that screen! Dealer happened to have two 2023s show up and offered to sell me one, $3600 more but have a correctly built 2023 now vs a 2022 ordered Nov 8, 2021 and delivered Dec 1 2022 the second time not finished being built. (Miss-built).