Iconic Silver Club Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

engineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my tint complete. Ceramic 20% all around. I do have Stealth PPF wrap and blacked out the roof that you can't see in this picture. I also like the blacked out wheel well from the sprayed liner I did with bed.

I plan to put Eibach's in front and Geiser in rear when these 35s run out and then add 37s.

View attachment 409078
Hey we're twins!

View attachment 408801

engineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Unless you seek the mpg, the first thing I did was take off those little flaps on the outside of bumper.

Do you love the Rebound Pros?
Big fan of them so far. The weight difference is just enough that I notice a little more pep during acceleration. The slightly wider stance is also nice.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking the family through San Juans over 2 weeks in a week and I'm looking forward to airing them down with superior bead confidence!

Reaction score
My order just got picked up for a 35 package in Iconic Silver. I have a couple days left to change the color, and I'm wavering on my choice (never bought a silver car in my life) and considering switching to Oxford White. Thoughts? Plz help me decide.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My order just got picked up for a 35 package in Iconic Silver. I have a couple days left to change the color, and I'm wavering on my choice (never bought a silver car in my life) and considering switching to Oxford White. Thoughts? Plz help me decide.
IS is so much more interesting and dynamic than Oxford, and would probably hide rock chips and imperfections easier.

I don’t have either but my gt350 is OW. IS looks really nice on the Gen 3.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iconic Silver all the way! It highlights all the lines, contrasts well with the flares and the other magnetic gray parts, and still looks good even when you don't have a chance to give it a wash.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one of each. I prefer silver , wife prefers White. White will force you to wash every square inch by hand, not necessarily a bad thing. I think silver pops a little more than white when polished up.I don’t think my Gen 2 is Iconic Silver, do not recall exact nomenclature for it, but it is Silver.We always get white, silver or gray vehicles, could say something about our personality ?? I know the photos are pretty crappy. Haven’t done a proper photo shoot. Trying to get my Gen 2 modded to my liking first.

Attachments

• 20230416_183056.jpeg
    20230416_183056.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4204.jpeg
    IMG_4204.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 42