Iconic Silver Club Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I traded mine for an avalanche because I wanted a 37 and man do I miss the iconic silver.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You boys are making me rethink my decision to change my R order to IS instead of AG

Charlie350

Reaction score
It looks like iconic silver has been dropped from the mustang colors for 24.Ingot is the silver option. Curious if it will be available on the 24 Raptor

Charlie350

Reaction score
Where did you read this? I just pulled up the build and price tool and Iconic Silver is definitely an option.
Thanks for info. I think you read my post wrong. I never read it anywhere, I was just looking at the available mustang colours for 24 And iconic was no longer available, was curious if it would still be a 24 raptor colour. in Canada we still don’t have the order tool available for the 24 raptor. I’m happy to hear it’s still an option.

Last edited:

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha, I just traded my Silver Porsche and a Superduty on an Oxford White 2023 Raptor. The week before that I bought a 2019 Raptor in Iconic Silver. Was going to sell my Porsche to a private party but worked out a mostly fair deal trading on the 23. We are Silver or White people.Not a great photo, haven’t had time to take good ones

Attachments

• IMG_4204.jpeg
    IMG_4204.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 43