Iconic Silver Club Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie350

Reaction score
Yes sir my friend!! Follow Canadian and from Ottawa!! I’m picking it up tomorrow afternoon!! Tired of waiting and picked it up at sticker $104,000 CAD instead of waiting for my 37pp. Anticipating on Eibach and 37 in the future
Nice. I probably should have done the same, lots adding the 37’s with no issues. I would have saved thousands and had a heated steering wheel!

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to order this color when the '24 order banks open up. This thread has convinced me that IS shows the body lines much better than the other choices. Silver always hides swirls and scratches quite well which is also a major plus.

engineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to order this color when the '24 order banks open up. This thread has convinced me that IS shows the body lines much better than the other choices. Silver always hides swirls and scratches quite well which is also a major plus.
Benefits to silver:

1. Stays almost as clean-looking as white without looking like you're a random work truck
2. Shows body lines well
3. Stays a little cooler on sunny days especially if you have ceramic tint all-around

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I usually think silver is boring AF, but in person the IS looks awesome on the Gen 3, it looks like the truck is a solid piece of billet. It shows the lines of the Gen 3 better than any other color. Not to mention the fact that it always looks clean.