Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfo1z

Reaction score
I think crazy house custom shackles avoid this issue. Probably call and ask before you buy to be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All came in waiting for next Friday to do install. I have Eibach's already installed on the front but I kind of miss small rake so going with Option 1 on Icons, Icon Bump extensions, SDHQ Bump pads and Camburg Stock length shackles. To my surprise Icon U-Bolts came in painted black.

View attachment 142259
Are you going to use a rust preventer or protectant on the springs?

Asinine

Reaction score
Can anyone who has Icon Leafs installed with CAMBURG Stock Length Shackles give me their opinion. Some people say it works and some say they hit Leaf Springs even sitting on the driveway with load inside the bed? Has anyone have any experience with this setup on 2019?
Fits perfectly on my 2018.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fits perfectly on my 2018.
Mine also with with option 2 setup. I was never aware people had issues. When did that start? I bought and installed all my pieces about a year ago and installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine also with with option 2 setup. I was never aware people had issues. When did that start? I bought and installed all my pieces about a year ago and installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you again for your reply. I started Thread about it here:
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/camburg-stock-length-shackles.75691/page-2
Got couple replies from guys but they do have Gen1 Raptors (maybe different Shackle Tower design thats why they hit). One stated they even hit when his truck is loaded and standing still? Those shackles especially where Box design starts do seem really close to leaf where it goes around the Eyelid. Maybe like 1/4" of space and thats not compressed.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach's up front and Icon's on Option 1 in rear. Back to about 2 inches rake which should sattle 1/2 inches. Only think that has to go is Camburg Stock Length Shackles. They are pretty much touching Icon Leaf even while parked because of their box design. So guys don't use Camburg Stock Length Shackles with Icons. RPG rear stock length shackles were ordered yesterday.

20200501_140729.jpg

20200501_212357.jpg

SmartSelect_20200502-001438_Samsung Internet.jpg

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the eibach install were you nose high? I am and just ordered icon's and hoping option 1 gives me a bit more rake. How do they feel compared to stock?

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach's up front and Icon's on Option 1 in rear. Back to about 2 inches rake which should sattle 1/2 inches. Only think that has to go is Camburg Stock Length Shackles. They are pretty much touching Icon Leaf even while parked because of their box design. So guys don't use Camburg Stock Length Shackles with Icons. RPG rear stock length shackles were ordered yesterday.

View attachment 142714

View attachment 142715

View attachment 142716
Why didn't you say with stock shackle? I'm going to stay with stock.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the eibach install were you nose high? I am and just ordered icon's and hoping option 1 gives me a bit more rake. How do they feel compared to stock?
I have 2019 so with Live Valves Eibachs put me almost leveled. I would say rear was about 0.75" higher then front but you couldnt tell. I like rake also so i went with Icons on option 1. I did change stock shackles to beefier ones because Icon Leaf Springs are much much heavier and with much more tension on them then stock springs. Stock shackles are really flimsy for those leafs in my opinion. Like I said just dont go with Camburg Stock Length Shackles it will hit the leaf. I have RPG stock length shackles on order.