ICON 3.0 Coilovers and Bypass Shocks for Gen 1-SOLD!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Fellers,

Have these in the way and need to move. Only reason for sell is they were not to my liking on the highway. I would imagine these things are awesome in the dirt, but since most of my time is spent on pavement I didn't care for how stiff they were.

Shipping: All weights and measures are below. Shipping will be from zip code: 79311

Payment: Paypal perferred (send via email). Everything else will need to clear before shipment.

2010 - 2014 Ford SVT Raptor 3.0 Front Coilover Shock System w/ CDC Valve. I had these on the truck maybe 500 miles (ALL HIGHWAY). The box is 20x11x35 and weighs 80lbs.

2010 - 2014 Ford SVT Raptor ZETA 3.0 Rear Piggyback Reservoir Bypass Shocks

I had these on the truck maybe 1000 miles (ALL HIGHWAY). The box is 11x10x39 and weighs 50lbs.

$3500 for the set plus shipping. I would like to sell these together, but will separate if I have buyers for all. ($1750 plus shipping for the fronts and $1750 plus shipping for the rears). I have all the info to figure your own shipping, so please don't ask for me to do it for you. First committed buyer/s gets it.

IMG_0956.JPG

IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0958.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.