ICOM 5020 dealer programmable stuff questions! HELP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Gramercy Louisiana live in Biloxi Mississippi
Just installed a ICOM 5020 and there are no instructions on how to set channels on the dam thing the manual just said to have the dealer program the channels I want on it but I bought it off of amazon and was hoping I could get some good instructions from your brains. If you can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just for the record, Icecobra set mine up. I shipped it to him. He had it for a week, he shipped it back. I sent him PayPal to cover the shipping cost.

He is GTG. Don't be hesitant. Take him up on the offer.

slowest member of WCPR

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if you got it squared away.

If not you can send it to me and enclose shipping label back and i can throw in all the standard channels for you.

the icom requires software to program it. i believe others do too, so its not alone.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if you got it squared away.

If not you can send it to me and enclose shipping label back and i can throw in all the standard channels for you.

the icom requires software to program it. i believe others do too, so its not alone.

Luke, if you bring your laptop to ARDD, could you program my Icom? My handheld has the GLRE channels (thanks to Joe) but the Icom only has the TRR freqs.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah no problem. Or usps flat rate it to me. Better that then me forgetting. I'll bring the cable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk