I need a special edition & black interior raptor -Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey guys, Calder Guthrie with Raptor custom embroidery here. I am in the process of expanding my for sale items. My leather supplier, down south vettes, needs a special edition, and a black interior raptor. We are still trying to figure out what to do for the blue accent interiors. And for the orange interiors, Ive kinda been thinking that the orange accent interiors would be too "busy" if we went with Black and orange leather door panels.

These guys will fit you for:
Dash board
Sun visors
Doors
Shifter (possibly)
Steering wheel
Etc.

List:
Al0513 - sending sun visors - thanks!

These will be fully customizable. Let me know if you have any special requests.

Remember - One special edition interior and one black interior.

Down South vettes is located at

1715 E Price Road
Brownsville, Texas 78521

Call me and I will let them know you are coming. Then from there we will schedule a date. I will keep you guys posted but I am pretty sure they said getting fitted for an upgrade just for sizing purposes is free. Plus free leather and install.

Call me at 256-599-6040 or 256-574-6755 is the store number.

Website: .::www.DSVettes.Com::. Custom leather interiors for Corvettes by Down South Vetts, LLP

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do ya mean Buddy? They just need to get the dimensions to offer leather dash panels, door panels, sun visors, etc.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ah. Might be me and the lack of sleep but it seemed like it wasn't explained completely lol. If be happy to do it... But I'm hours away. Lol

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Ah. Might be me and the lack of sleep but it seemed like it wasn't explained completely lol. If be happy to do it... But I'm hours away. Lol

Dang! Well I will be sure to post up pics once I finish it. I'll edit the original post to clear it up

Edited!

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang! Well I will be sure to post up pics once I finish it. I'll edit the original post to clear it up

Ya would make sense for me to ship them my seats and interior parts before driving all the way down there haha!! Curious, why can't you just give them your dimensions?

I mean, I'll ship them my console lid if they will hook it up :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter