I need a special edition & black interior raptor -Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Ya would make sense for me to ship them my seats and interior parts before driving all the way down there haha!! Curious, why can't you just give them your dimensions?

I mean, I'll ship them my console lid if they will hook it up :)

Dimensions wouldn't be accurate enough considering all of the panels and styling queues. Console lids can be done by me no problem haha. They need a special edition raptor so they can match the color of the brick red leather.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dimensions wouldn't be accurate enough considering all of the panels and styling queues. Console lids can be done by me no problem haha. They need a special edition raptor so they can match the color of the brick red leather.

Haha well id ship them my visors... Can't really ship them anything else though. Black interior here.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Visors will work. I'm about 1200 miles from them. If you wanna do it, I'll call them Monday!

Sure! I can ship them Tuesday! What color will they be wrapping it?! Or will they be adding an embroidery to it too?!? (RAPTOR)!)

Oh and I'll have to figure out how to pull them but it shouldn't be that hard.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Sure! I can ship them Tuesday! What color will they be wrapping it?! Or will they be adding an embroidery to it too?!? (RAPTOR)!)

I'm not sure if they do embroidery or not, I'll have to check on that, if they don't I will more than likely learn how to install them and do the embroidery myself

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Whatever works. Be happy to help ya out nevertheless.

Sweet, I'll probably end up buying the visors, drop shipping them and selling them (supplied through DSV) that way no one will be with out their visors (same options I offer for consoles and headrests

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet, I'll probably end up buying the visors, drop shipping them and selling them (supplied through DSV) that way no one will be with out their visors (same options I offer for consoles and headrests

Well send me a PM when ya find out. I don't mind missing my visor for a couple of days, rarely use it - that's what RayBans are for.