I finally got my 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the last update your dealer gave you ? Did they say it was released from factory
[/QUOTE]

I haven't talked to the dealer in a while. They see the same stuff as everyone else. I checked yesterday and it was still listed as In production. It was built on the 14th though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That didn't work, but when I tried to dry it off, I noticed some scratches. Figured I'd buff them out with the Porter Cable. Now it's gone and there is a broken window in my garage!?!?!?

<ROFLMDAO>

Best laugh I've had in days...

Does the sunroof leak ? =)

Ohhh, Good question <lol>

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crash,
You need to hold on to that Raptor toy man, and bring it with you to lots and lots of Raptor events. We're eventually going to meet up at one of those events, and I'm going to owe you a beer or two for all the laughs that I've already had on this thread.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crash457 couldn't wait any longer so he just took her off-road
<lol>
Well...Fill us in on the off-road performance man...
Was the suspension up to the riggers of the back yard...
Were the approach and departure angles sufficient to mount/dismount the grass and pebbles....
Inquiring Minds Want To Know....
<grins>

OP
OP
crash457

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
<lol>
Well...Fill us in on the off-road performance man...
Was the suspension up to the riggers of the back yard...
Were the approach and departure angles sufficient to mount/dismount the grass and pebbles....
Inquiring Minds Want To Know....
<grins>

Well it was a little touch and go at first. I got hung up on a dandelion and thought I was going to have to winch it, but then it powered through.
The increased suspension travel is good for height but is a little firm. It's almost as if the axles are bolted directly to the frame. The new TTV6 is quiet. I couldn't even hear it running. There where a couple bare patches and I tried out the Baja Mode. Whoa mamma. This thing get sketchy at high speed on the ruff stuff. I rolled it a couple times and not even a ding. This new aluminum body is strong.

:crazy: