I FINALLY DID IT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rybread

Rybread

Reaction score
You’ll wonder what took you so long.
Convincing my wife lol. We were trying to buy our first home in this terrible market. Once we decided to hold off she said ok, get your raptor. She definitely loves the truck, but I think she loves that I am not obsessing over buying one anymore. Now i'll just obsess over buying shit for it. :Big Laugh:

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and I know what you mean my wife will say I want a Dutch bros but it’s too far to drive I’ll say I’ll be back in 45 minutes with her frappe and yeah I’ll offer anytime just to drive it I love the Fuc———-er

OP
OP
Rybread

Rybread

Reaction score
Welcome and I know what you mean my wife will say I want a Dutch bros but it’s too far to drive I’ll say I’ll be back in 45 minutes with her frappe and yeah I’ll offer anytime just to drive it I love the Fuc———-er
I am in the same boat, I drove home from SLC to Sac on Friday and Saturday. You think id have been tired of driving but when she asked if I wanted to go out to dinner Saturday night, i immediately said "I'll drive!"
Right now my favorite features are the auto start, heated seats and steering wheel in the mornings, and the sunroof in the afternoon when i'm off work. The ride is comfortable and suspension is primo. The turbo goes woooooooosh, I think i'm going to call in sick and go drive it around.....ive been at work for 1.5 hours though. Yippie-Ky-Yay!