I don't like the exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What does your neighbor have?
Agate black. Newish, but I have trouble telling gen 2 from gen 3, so who knows what year. I haven't talked to him, he's around on the other side of the block. If I do end up talking to someone with an off-road vehicle, it's all about where have they been and what have they done, and not about the vehicle. His truck looks like it's never even been in a drive through. :)

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly what I think. If I remember correctly... wernt they calling the Gen3 the "GTR of trucks" when it first came out?
Exactly, specially after the trombone exhaust was introduced

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't particularly care for the exhaust note neither. But nothing is perfect and I love these trucks other than that. Instead of listening to the truck, just feel the performance that it brings, then check the mirror and see if you're smiling. Bet you are......;)

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or just crank up the radio. And if that concerns you, upgrade it & try again for better best results!;)
Instead of making the cruddy exhaust sound louder, why not make it quiet like a F-150 limited, then crank up the so so stereo, then get some awesome mud terrain tires and 0 offset wheels with spacers, then screw up the front end going warp speed with your extended wheels and loud stereo only to come back here and blame Ford.