I am Pissed!!My Dealer sucks!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I let no one work on my stuff unless it's warranty or TB. I take a pic of the gauge cluster and take a pic of all four corners at the dealers lot with them watching if it has to go there....

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I let no one work on my stuff unless it's warranty or TB. I take a pic of the gauge cluster and take a pic of all four corners at the dealers lot with them watching if it has to go there....

I do the exact same thing. Good service and honesty are never guaranteed these days.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score

Good idea... This is my first truck (my raptor) so I have no experience really with dealerships and their BS.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

Oh! And I meant to say the only "special" ford they had ordered was a 2006 Ford GT. So I go out of my way to order a $55000 svt truck from them and get treated like this. Like I said before.... this is the last time. Im going to Rocket City Offroad in Huntsville to have my middle perch done. My brother had an '06 chevy 2500hd lifted, tuned, exhaust system and a light bar put on. Their service was superb and they were super nice!