Husky or 3M poly clear front end protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirt Bag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on research and video comparisons I want the Xpel.
I would love to wrap the entire rig but can't get a call back from any local Xpel reps in central Cal.
Anyone in the Bay Area want some business?
All my cash is going to paint repair after bi weekly bush whacking trips.

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
Yes the guy here in Raleigh is real easy to work with and does a lot of vehicles. We have had very few problems out of ours and he has addressed every issue we had coming back to him. In fact he has to replace the part on the tailgate as soon as we have the dent fixed.

If I had it to do over again. I would not have stopped at the windows on the B or C pillars and I think I would have had the entire roof done also.
I am interested in this wrap as I usually pin stripe the hell outta all my rides hunting as much as I do, how much is it to say....wrap just the front of hood and the whole side's of truck?

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well it depends on the installer. But in this area I believe the price is about $3k it is well worth the investment. I was talking to our local installer and found out that the same material comes with a mat finish also.