Hugh's Scab Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
updates

Truck is almost ready for paint. Front frame mounts are done for the stewart bumper and its off to powder. Bed is done. It will be aligned this week and some final welding.

Attachments

• IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 107

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been checking this sub forum every day since this last post waiting for updates… Anything new brewing?

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been checking this sub forum every day since this last post waiting for updates… Anything new brewing?

You and me both, lol

The holidays put a damper on progress and Dave caught the plague. I think it will be wrapped up pretty soon.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Here is a pic I stole off the KHC website:

umuza9a2.jpg

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry guys.... Truck is at our paint shop getting her lip stick done. Hope to have her back at the end of the week. Been sick so haven't been able to get to the other shop but I plan on getting there today or tomorrow so I will get some spy shots.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Oh yeah dual front shock mount are coming in this week and icon should be done soon with the aux shock. This truck will be one of the first to run it. Next to mine... Lol. Gonna be revalving the main shock and eliminating the use of the compression adjuster. All adjustments will now be done at the secondary shock.