Huge Jumps in the Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
Ah, I recognize that laugh anywhere! That's the sound of a dude having fun with his vehicle. Looks fun, I'd love to tag along sometime, but I'm a little far away!

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:) so much fun! Silver lake is pretty fun but I heard little Sahara is awesome! I really want to get down there and check that place out!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I was at the RJ End of Year Bash hosted by the Midwest Raptor Junkies at Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan and I got some massive air! Man I love jumping this truck! The dunes were perfect that weekend!

Huge Jumps in the F-150 Raptor!
We were thinking of going, but there was no mention on the FB page if anyone was going. We ended up camping in the Georgia mountains. Would like to have gone to the dunes, again.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awww dang. I think the Midwest section made an event and not the main group. Join the Midwest Facebook group if you’d like and you’ll see when everyone is headed to the dunes. I know some people are going to go out the first weekend in April.