Howdy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You definitely suck at this. You're never gonna get it.
Lol, just kiddin welcome.

13_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member from Texas 77586.

Mistake #5 - Allowed my wife into talking me into ordering a 2012 "Scab"...tuxedo black, loaded plus window tint, dealer installed interior lighting....now I'll have 2 black trucks that need detailing every 20 minutes...but I'm not complaining.....no...I'm getting a new Raptor that I don't need and sure don't deserve...but I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth...(where the hell did they ever come up with that saying anyway..?)

DT 714

Welcome!

That saying was from the old days when horses were the main form of transportation. If someone gave you a horse as a gift you did not go up and check it's teeth right there in front of the person giving it to you. Teeth can have a big effect on a horses health. I have a couple.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice write up. look forward to meeting at TRR Raptoberfest. Def mid-perch. Also a SDHQ cheapo frame kit is a wise investment to keep that pretty frame straight (until you can afford a bumpstop kit) as everyone tends to have more fun offroading at these TRR events than they anticipate (approx $100 and a one beer install = very cheap insurance).

Congrats and Welcome! PICS!! (Hint: If you have a smartphone get the TapaTalk app - you can post up pics straight from the camera roll off your iPhone, etc).