How to get Audio info in drivers dash screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This seems dumb, but every car I have driven recently (I travel for work and rent a lot of cars) has an option to display Audio information in the dash screen by the speedo. I know that you can see the song title at the bottom of this screen, unless you are in baja exhaust mode. I am always in baja exhaust, so I can't see it.

When I have full screen Android Auto and change tracks, the song briefly appears on the center screen at the top, then disappears. Why can't it stay there. Basically in baja exhaust mode with full screen Waze or Google Maps, I can't tell what song is playing. The best fix would be for a card in the drivers screen where we have Raptor Info, Fuel Economy, Calm Screen, etc.

Is there some way to address this that I am missing? I am willing to use FORScan as well if needed to resolve. I was hoping Unreal Theme would address this, but alas, it does not.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have looked into it and could not find a solution. I use Sport exhaust mode instead, it is nearly as good. Alternatively, just use the main 12" screen to display the song info.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only solution I can think of would be to use non-full screen android auto and then select audio for the second smaller window on the right hand side of the screen. Not perfect, but would get you both the map and the music.

OP
OP
ganooch

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has always displayed song info along the bottom between the speedo and tach. I dont use CarPlay or anything.
Yeah, it is there, but when you are in baja exhaust mode, it is replaced with "Offroad Use Only".