How to get a Satellite view on Lowrance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious if, and how it's possible to have a satellite view (or something other than just a grey screen with a line) on the Lowrance? Is there software I can buy somewhere? Also wondering if there are preran trails that others have done that I can download in the socal area? (Barstow, ocotillo wells, Johnson valley etc).

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can buy map cards to get different terrain and depending on the model you have you have different options. I know my HDS has normal sat view built in, and I can cycle it to my card that has the terrain map. Lots of options depending where you are running

OP
OP
BigGriff023

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can buy map cards to get different terrain and depending on the model you have you have different options. I know my HDS has normal sat view built in, and I can cycle it to my card that has the terrain map. Lots of options depending where you are running

It's the Elite 5m. I run usually only in the desert and would like to somehow be able to go out and run more trails while following the GPS.