How to find the regional rep.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably on LinkedIn, but I wouldn’t push it too hard. Could just make the dealer mad and refuse to sell to you. They really want you going through the dealer or customer care for escalation.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably on LinkedIn, but I wouldn’t push it too hard. Could just make the dealer mad and refuse to sell to you. They really want you going through the dealer or customer care for escalation.
Yeah it’s my order. They can’t just refuse to sell it to me. Unless I decide not to move forward.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
she is the one who followed up 3 times during the process to make sure the dealer honored the price protection
Lucky you. She seemed very surprised when I told her the dealer wouldn't play ball and she said she would check into it. Week later she called back and said no go.

It's all good, I put 3k on a parlay bet a few weeks ago on a tip from the NY Raptor guy and doubled my money. :p

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lucky you. She seemed very surprised when I told her the dealer wouldn't play ball and she said she would check into it. Week later she called back and said no go.

It's all good, I put 3k on a parlay bet a few weeks ago on a tip from the NY Raptor guy and doubled my money. :p
Im sorry to hear - glad you made it back somewhere. I got original MSRP - bluecruise refund of $1395

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Regional reps are listed also on dealership website but also try the owner. Tell him he will get bad press with this on reviews and anything else you can post on. When you sign a buld sheet thats the price. Can you change your price in a few months?? lol of course not. I told my dealer I would stand outside with a sign or go to small claims with the documents.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Regional reps are listed also on dealership website but also try the owner. Tell him he will get bad press with this on reviews and anything else you can post on. When you sign a buld sheet thats the price. Can you change your price in a few months?? lol of course not. I told my dealer I would stand outside with a sign or go to small claims with the documents.
I wouldn’t say all. Just tried a quick few w/ negative results for regional rep.

Reaction score
Regional reps work for Ford and not the dealer they would never be on a dealers website.

Also, with the restructuring a couple months ago, most of the regional reps don’t work at Ford anymore so there’s a much smaller ratio of reps to dealers.

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She is the one that called me and told me the Raptor is not price protected, after I fired off some emails. Kinda funny. Nice lady though.
she is the one who followed up 3 times during the process to make sure the dealer honored the price protection

So which is it?
I’m in this boat as well. Ordered a MY22 and it’s delivering in a few days (I hope) and want to hold my dealer to the original price I ordered at in October of last year!

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So which is it?
I’m in this boat as well. Ordered a MY22 and it’s delivering in a few days (I hope) and want to hold my dealer to the original price I ordered at in October of last year!
My dealership doesn’t want to discount the msrp. And rather have me get the check from ford.