how to disassemble your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
are you talking about the section above the guages? if so, then yes there is an easy way.

you never know what happens at night when you are sleeping.

Yea just the top piece so I can see down I've kinda narrowed it down to behind the steering wheel but it sounds like it's where the windshield and dash meet

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea just the top piece so I can see down I've kinda narrowed it down to behind the steering wheel but it sounds like it's where the windshield and dash meet
the cover can come off, but it wont do you much good. its mostly solid plastic under there. to remove the dash will require complete disassembly

brad25

Reaction score
How do you remove the center channel speaker on top of the dash? I have a really bad rattle coming from around there. i tried just prying it open but don't want to break anything. Thanks!

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you remove the center channel speaker on top of the dash? I have a really bad rattle coming from around there. i tried just prying it open but don't want to break anything. Thanks!

Remove the rubber cover (pulls out without tools) use a 7mm socket or nut driver to remove the screws. Push (or pull I forget) the speaker towards the front window and then pull up on the side closest to you and then it should pull out.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tossty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This tread help me out again on how to replace the front and rear speakers on my Raptor. Thanks for the videos. :happy107:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter