How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryed

Reaction score
Ordered 10/5/2021
Arrived 4/18/2022
Picked up 4/26/2022 (was on vacation the prior week)
Paid MSRP, Dealer honored order price before price increases

I agree that ADM will be the case with any truck on the lot that wasn't a custom order.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also paid original order MSRP. My 10/19 order was $75645 and the new sticker MSRP was $78430. Dealer took the original MSRP and deducted the Blue Cruise $1395. I paid $74250 last week when I received the truck. The GM joked that the shipping company offered them $12k over for it... he was really surprised...never got that kind of offer from any shipper! Insane. I'm sure glad he said no! Honorable and repeatable dealer! GM told me they only sell at MSRP on day one, and they stuck to it. IRA Ford in Saco, Maine.

michael3283

Reaction score
Keep your eye out! MSRP does happen. I originally made an order on 02/22 and paid 5k ADM, about a month ago I found a 37PP that was for sale since the original person backed out. The dealership gave me their order for MSRP, per their policy. They purchased it back in October. Since taking over it has gone into production and is now in transit. Not the exact build I wanted, but I am not disappointed!! It is rare but does happen.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep your eye out! MSRP does happen. I originally made an order on 02/22 and paid 5k ADM, about a month ago I found a 37PP that was for sale since the original person backed out. The dealership gave me their order for MSRP, per their policy. They purchased it back in October. Since taking over it has gone into production and is now in transit. Not the exact build I wanted, but I am not disappointed!! It is rare but does happen.
Nice. What are the details of your build?

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This forum makes it look easy to get one at MSRP, yet I can't find a dealer willing to take an order from NV at MSRP that actually has an allocation. Got so sick of the ADM business I traded my 2020 for $71K and got a 22' Platinum to hold me over until 2 or 3 years into the life cycle.

Bluu

Reaction score
I paid MSRP, but had to go through a buddy who was childhood best friends with the GM at a dealership and they hooked me up. If you have a long standing relationship with a dealer, know the right people, or can pull some strings then it is possible, but if you're cold calling dealers in your area it is not likely to happen.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I found mine the dealer was asking $20k ADM. I told them I have an order for MSRP and would buy theirs out of convenience, but not at $20k. They asked what I was willing to pay. After some negotiating we settled on $2k. There is always room to negotiate. I don’t like ADM’s, but for an $80k truck, not having to wait a year to see my order was worth it to me. To each their own.