how bad do you want a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a skid loader come today to tear out a chunk of my yard to make a larger driveway. Increasing driveway from 16 ft wide to 25 ft wide so the truck will fit better. I currently have a 2010 camaro ss that barely fits beside my wifes wrangler. The camaro is being traded on raptor as soon as it comes in. Ordered a month ago.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a skid loader come today to tear out a chunk of my yard to make a larger driveway. Increasing driveway from 16 ft wide to 25 ft wide so the truck will fit better. I currently have a 2010 camaro ss that barely fits beside my wifes wrangler. The camaro is being traded on raptor as soon as it comes in. Ordered a month ago.

Wise trade.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How badly do I want a Raptor? I'm giving up my beloved C6 Z06 for one. I really want this truck and its the only way I can get it. I also have a 2011 M3 to balance it out. And before anybody asks why I dont trade the M3 in instead, its because I'm leasing it and have about 2 yrs left. The Vette is paid off and will be an even trade. I'll get another one in the near future. We'll see how the C7 Z06 looks and performs.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No. They're all giving me some BS like I'm a rookie at this kinda stuff. I've traded many cars before and I know what to expect. As badly as I want the truck, I'm not gonna just trade it in for nothing. Desperate, I am not. They've all lowballed me with offers ranging anywhere from $37K to $41K. The $41K was If I bought the truck at MSRP. ****! I'mm waiting for Flemington Ford to hopefully give me some good news about my trade. Its all gonna come down to that.

OP
OP
R

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a bunch of crap. I just sold a 2010 Corvette grand sport with 4000 miles for 51000. Yours is a Z06, what year....