Holiday Cheer "Giving Back" Event.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I was just contacted by "Dub's" family. According to what I have been told, after a recent article in the local paper, a tremendous outpouring of cards, letters and donations came flooding into our church. As a result, even though the GoFundMe account doesn't show it, they have more than reached their overall goal now. Dub and his wife Angela are going tomorrow to test out a chair and have measurements taken ,etc in preparation for his chair being put on order. I have requested pictures from them and if possible, a video of when they bring the chair home. I will keep you all up to date on that part of things.

That being said, because the Freedom Motorsports $250 gift certificate is currently being raffled, we are going to keep the GoFundMe open until after this raffle drawing. Please note that all donations during this raffle will be used toward modifying his truck to handle the track chair.

I want to personally thank each and every one of you that have continued to donate and support the fund raising efforts, your support has been crucial toward hitting the goal. Proving once again how remarkably generous the Raptor community is as a whole!

STAND UP DUB!!!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score