Holiday Cheer "Giving Back" Event.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same as Snoball last year. Winner winner chicken dinner!

Midas touch for sure. As soon as I saw that @SilentShooter was going to try winning the 300 Blackout upper that NRT is donating for the Snoball raffle, I said screw it and just bought one directly from Fred. :ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

BTW - Congrats again @SilentShooter!

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

In for some @Wilson cookies for Delta group.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last year the cookies were so good they had no chance of making it up to Snoball..
You guys don't even have to worry. Those cookies are going to be headed straight south to me in Florida. Don't worry, I'll think of y'all while I eat them though. Maybe even @FarFromStock will have some too

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys don't even have to worry. Those cookies are going to be headed straight south to me in Florida. Don't worry, I'll think of y'all while I eat them though. Maybe even @FarFromStock will have some too

Your on my way up to snoball, I'll just commit some postal theft and hijack them when they go to deliver them then

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not emphasizing (holycrap) did I spell that right? Anyhow emphasizing e-30 Wilson cookies becose I switched octain and at $120.00 a gallon to bad lol. The vanilla is not the same mom gets it and she either messed up or the lady she gets it from did. It's just a different tast stronger vanilla. I've been sampling them the more they cool down the better they are, will be getting a 11oz bottle for $20 soon.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

I just finished up and they are cooling, I've already tested all the broke ones. Need to also get myself a new spatula. <that can't be spelled right.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You better be careful testing them so much unless you've built up a tolerance to them. Cullen and I went through withdrawals after our trip back from Snoball. We went through two bags of them snacking over a 15 hour period and seriously, we were bump scratchin' for more.....