Hitch mounted Mud Flaps (Rock Tamers)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody use Rock Tamers on any of their Raptors? Looking to get a set of Rock Tamers so I don't get rock chips on my boat when I tow it.
I see they have exhaust outlets for dual exhaust trucks. Anybody have any experience with these? Also curious if there are any other brands that work better with a dual exhaust trucks.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I understand the functionality, but they are hideous. Nice raptor, nice boat, and some rock flaps that stick out like a sore thumb. Why not a deflector that mounts to the boat trailer? Or a thick clear bra to the boat.

OP
OP
H

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand the functionality, but they are hideous. Nice raptor, nice boat, and some rock flaps that stick out like a sore thumb. Why not a deflector that mounts to the boat trailer? Or a thick clear bra to the boat.
I get they are ugly, but I only tow a couple times a year so this is the cheapest and easiest to obtain solution. I have seen the guards that mount to the trailer and considered that as well. Cost a little bit more, but a decent solution.

palady

Reaction score
I have them on my 2500 gmc with 37” tires. They work great in my opinion. However they are big, and don’t look to appealing. But on lifted 3/4 ton diesel not to bad. They do protect the fiberglass on a bass boat.