Hi from The Bracketeer - Universal Auto Fire Extinguisher Bracket for Raptor / F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBracketeer

Reaction score
Hey FRF members!

Just wanted to introduce myself and see if there is enough interest to become a forum sponsor.

I manufacture and sell a Universal Car Fire Extinguisher Bracket that fits the previous and current model F-150 and Raptor perfectly. I have sold over 1000 units, with over a dozen of those that I know of being installed in F-150 and Raptors.

It uses a patent-pending design that securely clamps onto the front of the seat rail and installs in less than 15 minutes without drilling.

It places the extinguisher out of the way under the front of the passenger side seat, but within easy reach if needed.

I have set up an exclusive discount to offer free shipping to FRF members. Simply enter "Raptor" in the coupon code at checkout at The BracketeerThe Bracketeer

Amazon+dual+shot.jpg

IMG_3412.JPG

2016_Shelby_F150_Seat_Forward.JPG

ShelbyF150.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a great design!!!

I will say, that the suggestion of getting the extinguisher with a metal mounting bracket would be a good idea with the amount of jostling that occurs off road. Great video. Looks pretty simple to install.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TheBracketeer

Reaction score
How does it compare (not in price) to H3R bracket?
Universal Fire Extinguisher Seat Mounts | H3R Performance

That is what most raptor folks are using now. Has your been tested for extreme off-roading? Baja?

Would hate for one of these to come loose in the cab.

It has not been tested as such .... however I have not heard of one coming loose yet with over 1000 sales ... many of which have been in motor racing applications, drift cars, and 4x4s.

The bracket itself is made from grade 50 steel (standard mild steel is only grade 20), so it is incredibly strong. Additionally the hardware is all stainless steel with fine pitch thread on the structural areas and nyloc nuts on the extinguisher cradle holding points.

As a further level of security in extreme conditions, I also recommend the addition of a piece of 3M double sided decal tape on the inside lip of the Clamping Loop ... as crazy as that may seem, it has a significant increase in the amount of purchase to the mount when it is clamped on tight.

There are also two ways of mounting it ... either the faster method of clamping onto the seat rail, or by inverting the Clamping Loops and bolting onto the seat mount points (if accesible).

The bracket is also compatible with a variety of extinguisher cradles including Kidde, H3R and Amerex. For off road use I recommend the use of metal cradles with double metal straps.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Looks like a great design!!!

I will say, that the suggestion of getting the extinguisher with a metal mounting bracket would be a good idea with the amount of jostling that occurs off road. Great video. Looks pretty simple to install.

Thanks!

I totally agree about the metal cradle on the extinguisher .... I recommend either the H3R or Amerex with the metal strap or the optional Kidde double strap metal cradle.

OP
OP
T

TheBracketeer

Reaction score
Here's a review from a guy named Tim in California who fitted one of my brackets in a Raptor.

"Doesn't get any better. This is a great product."

He gave it 5 stars on Amazon!