Help on color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Orange has always been my favorite color. I have quite a few old cars but none get the attention like my calypso coral drag pack super cobrajet. More rubberneckers than a nude rollerblader. Alot of orange is alot to absorb. Idk if I would wanna drive an orange vehicle everyday. I **** around too much to draw that kind of attention, pretty easy to find the orange vehicle raising havoc versus one that blends in with the rest. 20210619_202624.jpg

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Send me the info; I’ll check it out to save you some time & report back. That was CO, right?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to see the color. Period. I don't like silver in general. But I saw an IS Raptor the other day ... and it looked really nice. It's a cool silver rather than warm. It made all the difference.

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
The best decision you could possibly make is to purchase the CO, even though it suxcks and then Trade me straight across for my Starfuxks Blue, never off-roaded, 2019.
The Blue Sparkles in the Drive-Threwww, grabbing the attention of all the Hot Baristas ;)
PM me to arrange the Swap-Out. :)
That blue is awesome. I also like Atlas Blue offered on the Gen 3. Don’t really see those often. I’m torn between Atlas Blue and Antimatter Blue which is great too. Both very different.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was ordering new I would get azure gray. It’s awesome in person . But I’m looking at a few pre owned CO and love that color. Only other color I would consider if not buying a 2023 is the velocity blue.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find that all the colors look fantastic on the Raptor, but when I see that same color on a Ford Focus it looks like a-s-s. Go look at Raptors on a lot to decide on the color. When you get hounded by a salesman, tell them you already have one on order from another dealer for MSRP, then leave.

blue22raptor

Reaction score
CO is a very bright color, and fits the Raptor very well. I decided to go with Atlas Blue on my ‘22 to be a little more subtle. I own a construction company, and didn’t want to be the guy showing up in the brightest/flashiest truck around.
A guy in town has a CO 37 with the graphics pckg and it looks badass! Def make sure it has the graphics. Fits really well on CO.