HELP, No Driving Modes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAG13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i recently had the following mods done on my 2019 Raptor at one time by a mechanic shop.
ADD front bumper with relocation bracket for ACC
2" Front leveling kit
SPD Turbo Adapters
I got the truck back with the following issues:
I can't access any driving modes (I don't get anything when I press the button on the steering wheel to adjust the driving modes or steering wheel feel)
ACC is not functional despite repeated adjustments of the bracket angle(I did not personally try, but the
Mechanic told me this). All I get is a message on the screen upon start up that the ACC is not functional)
Slight complete wobble of the truck 1-2 times when I come to a complete dead stop.
Are any of these issues related? Is there a connection that was left off somewhere after everything was put back together.
My mechanic claims everything was reconnected properly and he's at a loss to explain the issues!
Can anyone help? PLEASE!!

Sharkus29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I were you I would go over every bit of your truck that he had apart and start looking for something that might be disconnected or broken and while you’re at it check and make sure everything on your front suspension that he worked on is tight and torqued properly.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would check the wires that plug to the shocks - if one or some are unplugged the whole system is *****.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc