Help needed for some replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi people:
So a week ago my raptor turned against me, but I am still in love with it and I know he loves me 2; ok enough sissy talk; now to the point.
So my radiator is leaking, well the right side of the radiator plastic tanks is cracked. Already order a CBR Radiator from SDHQ along with an AFE transmission cooler pan. The Rapti is sitting in the garage waiting for the new rad to arrive and dripping all coolant to the floor.
Now the problem is that when checking things out under the hood, I found out that one of the 2 hoses fittings going into the firewall is broken. If one holds the hose and pulls it towards the front of the vehicle it will come without any effort with part of the fitting attached to it.
Where can I get every fitting of the cooling system? That way when I change the radiator I replace all the fittings on the system, living no chance I might encounter a new problem down the road.
What are the suggestions on getting a new 170° thermostat to install all at once.
What other parts should I get to make sure everything goes nice and smooth.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure mine is leaking as well. Smells of coolant when hot from behind the grille. Dealer pressure tested and it holds, added dye to see where the leak is coming from.