Help me fund a 2017 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
In California they decided to issue driver's licenses to ILLEGAL aliens. Yes.. you read that right. People here in the country ILLEGALLY can legally go down to the DMV and apply for and receive a ******* driver's license. I have no ******** idea how the the **** that makes any sense.

I think it is true what they say - liberalism IS truly a disease. "Let's take care of EVERYONE in the world... Don't worry, we'll pay for it!"

The libs in Cali did that so they can register to vote.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just about to back you with $1000. No page though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL "It's a joke"

yeah okay bud.
Figured this was you....lol...
I had a lot of GI Joe stuff as a kid, but I never knew that existed until today. I would have killed for that.
Common! You didn't know about the Carrier? A kid in my neighborhood had one, I was allowed over to play one day after school. That thing took up half the basement!
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In California they decided to issue driver's licenses to ILLEGAL aliens. Yes.. you read that right. People here in the country ILLEGALLY can legally go down to the DMV and apply for and receive a ******* driver's license. I have no ******** idea how the the **** that makes any sense.

I think it is true what they say - liberalism IS truly a disease. "Let's take care of EVERYONE in the world... Don't worry, we'll pay for it!"

Maybe they're doing it to collect addresses and round them up? Fat chance....

As a Canadian who lived in the US (legally) I always found the immigration rules to be a **** off. If an illegal jumps the border and has a kid they are granted citizenship as the child is automatically American. Yet myself, who was there legally, contributing to society, paying taxes, etc has a child and I still had to wait at the end of a long line for a green card.

Long story short, another job opportunity came up back in the homeland, I jumped back and the US lost a unique skillset.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score

As a Canadian who lived in the US (legally) I always found the immigration rules to be a **** off. If an illegal jumps the border and has a kid they are granted citizenship as the child is automatically American. Yet myself, who was there legally, contributing to society, paying taxes, etc has a child and I still had to wait at the end of a long line for a green card.

Long story short, another job opportunity came up back in the homeland, I jumped back and the US lost a unique skillset.

well, you did not have the patience to go through the process. I did. Painful, long path to citizenship. And I can not be proud enough for doing that so. Even if an opportunity comes along that will make me a billionaire elsewhere, I would not change my country for that. I guess that is what happens, when you go through the legal process. You learn to be an American, and appreciate it when you are granted.

and as far as the OP is concerned, he is a ******* idiot.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nah, we don't want you here. Apparently we only want people who will take the jobs our teens normally would have had - washing cars, busing tables, cutting lawns, working tree farms, etc.

I wouldn't be so torn about voting for Hillary if she'd just drop the ******* automatic citizenship for being born in the US thing. It's a lure for people to not follow the law. Because then what happens is years later they cry foul that we want to "separate families" if we deport the illegal parents. It's horseshit. If mommy & daddy (madre/padre) had followed the rules to begin with you wouldn't be in that predicament. Instead, you get to see Hillary stand at a podium last night and talk about "Carla, a girl she had met, who was deathly afraid ICE was going to deport her illegal parents and split up their family." This wouldn't be a problem to begin with if they'd not been encouraged to run across the boarder and drop an anchor baby. But it works out for Hillary and the likes because they get cheap labor for their businesses, and then additional voters who are most likely to become democrats since that side seems to pander to anyone with their hand out.

She talked so much about budget but couldn't come up with how she's going to address the deficit exactly (Trump didn't either) - but if they'd stop IGNORING the fact that anchor babies and their illegal parents/family members tax the shit out of our police, fire, schools, and medical industry (we pick up the tab for all!) then there'd be A HELL of a lot more money for social programs for citizens already here legally that NEED it. But no one likes to make that connection to spending & the deficit.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
May be its a joke may be its not...but when all said and done it left a bad taste in my mouth.
Can someone block you from this forum FOREVER? Its such a **** move to post something like that. Did you really expect people reaching out to you?

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, you did not have the patience to go through the process. I did. Painful, long path to citizenship. And I can not be proud enough for doing that so. Even if an opportunity comes along that will make me a billionaire elsewhere, I would not change my country for that. I guess that is what happens, when you go through the legal process. You learn to be an American, and appreciate it when you are granted.

and as far as the OP is concerned, he is a ******* idiot.

You're right, as someone in their late 20's, following the law, legally in the country I didn't have the patience to wait in the exact same job for 8-10 years. By following the rules I would need to put my career on hold during my prime advancement years.

Meanwhile, watching anchor babies and their parents who circumvented the system getting them faster. They didn't have to maintain the same job, most didn't pay taxes so had exactly none of the same hindrances. Yes, I had a child in the US who is a dual citizen yet because I was there LEGALLY it did not offer me the same advantages as the anchor baby parents. Am I pissed, sure am, being a contributing member of society and following the rules ended up putting me at a disadvantage. I too was in Texas, loved it, would still be there if it was either a balanced process or you were REWARDED for following the rules rather than penalized. End rant....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.