Help me decide on springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwf1999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok i have a 2013 SCAB raptor completely stock. Im about to get the svc tune and a magnaflow exhaust and then upgrade the rear springs. i know i dont want the national springs with all the issues they have been having. so now its between Deaver and WSI. I dont plan on having a heavy load in the bed maybe 200lbs max for short times. I dont do any towing with my raptor. So i need help choosing which spring will best suit me. Im not doing mid perch or any shock upgrades any time in the next 2-3 years, just looking to make the rear better for daily driving and the occasional adventure.

so with stock ride height and minimal load which deaver or WSI springs should i go with. and should i go WSI or Deaver? has anyone had to rearch their deavers yet?I know theres not much out there on WSI for longevity yet which makes this decision pretty hard for me.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have Deavers +2 and have zero complaints. On-road handling is greatly improved. I don't think you can go wrong with either company, though.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup, Rpg with hydraulic fox bumps,

People need to distinguish between factory bump stops and aftermarket.

Do not run with no bump stop at all

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will say the stock shocks struggle to keep up with the deaver +3. So if your going that route make sure you upgrade the shocks

OP
OP
J

jwf1999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the Deaver +2's stiffer than stock and how much taller are they over stock? and what about the WSI SD springs whats the ride height difference. my biggest thing at this point is i need a spring pack that will improve the ride and not need re-arching every year hence the not going national springs. i am also on factory bumpstops. probably wont upgrade the bumps until middle of next year depending on my money situation with getting med boarded out of the military.