Hello from PNW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deamer

Reaction score
Hello, longtime lurker but have never posted anything. Figured I better start joining in as I will be getting my third Raptor sometime in 2023. Have really enjoyed all the information that comes from the group. I started out with a new Gen 2 in 2018 that I really enjoyed. I placed an order in July for the R from a dealer that just submitted everyone’s orders even without knowing their allocation. I later found out that they had 2 allocations and they were going to the owner and his friend. I figured since I wouldn’t be getting the R in the next year or two or ever I decided to pick up a new 2022 37 package. Wow, amazing truck. Ford did a lot of great things to the Gen 3. I’m still trying to figure out where everything is but really love the exhaust modes. Ironically 2 weeks after I purchased the new one I received my email from Ford that my R is going into production the week of January 2nd. Super excited, I feel like I won the lottery. Now I’m trying to decide what I should do with my current truck, sell now, trade when new one arrives or keep for the wife to drive. Here are pictures of both trucks, previous and current. Both black, the R is going to be antimatter blue.

64B52BEA-C338-446A-A9ED-305102BDF909.jpeg3BDC2B27-DFF4-463C-BAED-814E34E5D6C5.jpegC91AAB05-9647-4E51-83A4-7FAF43C6B2E3.jpeg2338A97D-7519-4CBB-8558-F3FC2CAF7201.jpeg

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, longtime lurker but have never posted anything. Figured I better start joining in as I will be getting my third Raptor sometime in 2023. Have really enjoyed all the information that comes from the group. I started out with a new Gen 2 in 2018 that I really enjoyed. I placed an order in July for the R from a dealer that just submitted everyone’s orders even without knowing their allocation. I later found out that they had 2 allocations and they were going to the owner and his friend. I figured since I wouldn’t be getting the R in the next year or two or ever I decided to pick up a new 2022 37 package. Wow, amazing truck. Ford did a lot of great things to the Gen 3. I’m still trying to figure out where everything is but really love the exhaust modes. Ironically 2 weeks after I purchased the new one I received my email from Ford that my R is going into production the week of January 2nd. Super excited, I feel like I won the lottery. Now I’m trying to decide what I should do with my current truck, sell now, trade when new one arrives or keep for the wife to drive. Here are pictures of both trucks, previous and current. Both black, the R is going to be antimatter blue.

View attachment 381078View attachment 381079View attachment 381081View attachment 381082
Welcome to the forum!