Hello from Pgh!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slarence

Reaction score
Hi Folks! So happy to have found this forum and all of the wonderful information (and cool trucks) that it contains!

I recently purchased a new-to-me 2018 SCREW with only 7k miles...Shadow black exterior, black leather w/ orange accents, 802A, technology package, carbon fiber package, twin panel moonroof, bed extender, tailgate step, second-rowed heated seats, spray-in bedliner, hard tonneau cover.

Traded-in a 2016 Toyota Sequoia for my first pick-up, and I'm loving the new whip! IMG-0014.jpgIMG-0021.jpgIMG-0023.jpgIMG-0019.jpgHope you enjoy a couple of photos of her! If you're so inclined reply with a link to your favorite Raptor forum threads and I'll be sure to check them all out.

Thanks-Steve

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Gen 2. You should check out a couple of the threads on rust prevention, they pop up on here from time to time or use the search function. Pretty easy to keep the underside looking close to new after a decade or more with just a bit of annual maintenance under there.