Hello from Chicago!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! and where you at in Chicago? and i can tell you, the fun youll have on the streets with the snow.. i didnt get to play in this weeks storm, but last weeks storm i had my Raptor sideways most of the time down my streets hehehehe off road mode and traction set to sport.. lotsa sideways action but still in control!

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm reception!
Anyways, I am probably going to get a used one for starters. I am hoping my Ranger will fetch a good price as a trade in. I have been looking around on the Ford website under their Certified Pre-Owned section and have found some reasonably priced ones here in the Midwest. Ever since I saw a Raptor, I was hooked! Some guys are all about speed and the little rice burners. But they will be watching my tail lights as I pass them on the streets when we have 6" of snow on the ground!

Welcome,
Unfortunately you can only drive as fast as the bald tired POS in front of you around here but at least you will know that you could.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Welcome! and where you at in Chicago? and i can tell you, the fun youll have on the streets with the snow.. i didnt get to play in this weeks storm, but last weeks storm i had my Raptor sideways most of the time down my streets hehehehe off road mode and traction set to sport.. lotsa sideways action but still in control!

I was driving in it the other night and I found that e-lock really helps from a stop then kicks out at 25mph anyway so may as well have it on.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome,
Unfortunately you can only drive as fast as the bald tired POS in front of you around here but at least you will know that you could.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I was driving in it the other night and I found that e-lock really helps from a stop then kicks out at 25mph anyway so may as well have it on.

i wanted to be sideways tho, hit a turn hard, back end would kick out and stay sideways for most of the block. was alot of fun!

ive gotten to 95 on I-94 once already :peace: was at like midnite but still!

OP
OP
C

ChiFord2005

Reaction score

I am out in the south suburbs near Oak Lawn...

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ahhh yeah opposite ends of the world almost hehe im up by O'Hare. i have a friend kinda down by you. he's at like western and i dunno like 150th st. hes thru the bad neighborhoods and back into the good neighborhoods of the south side lol.