Hello from Cary, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docwells

Reaction score
CasualRider,
Welcome to the forum

NCSU-19-Raptor,
Welcome to the forum
I was wondering what happen to the Silver Raptor at Capital Ford (that looks like picture of Capital Ford if I am not mistaken). I pass there daily on commute to work. So now I know.
Glad to see another NCSU graduate in a Raptor. I'm NCSU class of 1992

Roscoe S

Reaction score
CasualRider,
Welcome to the forum

NCSU-19-Raptor,
Welcome to the forum
I was wondering what happen to the Silver Raptor at Capital Ford (that looks like picture of Capital Ford if I am not mistaken). I pass there daily on commute to work. So now I know.

I was there freshman year 1988-89, transferred following year.

Reaction score
CasualRider,
Welcome to the forum

NCSU-19-Raptor,
Welcome to the forum

Yep, that's the one. Nice! I graduated back in '05 with a BSME.

I was there freshman year 1988-89, transferred following year.

Cheers!

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CasualRider - Congrats on your new Raptor and welcome to FRF! LOVE that color!
My sister use to live in Apex and my folks live in Fuquay Varina. I visit often, so maybe I'll see ya around.

NCSU-19-Raptor - Congrats on your new Raptor and welcome!
My sister moved from Apex to Wilmington (Hampstead, actually). I visit her several times a year and spend a lot of time down in Wilmington... maybe I'll see you around as well.

Reaction score
NCSU-19-Raptor - Congrats on your new Raptor and welcome!
My sister moved from Apex to Wilmington (Hampstead, actually). I visit her several times a year and spend a lot of time down in Wilmington... maybe I'll see you around as well.

Small world, I’m actually having a house built in Hampstead right now! If things go well we’ll be up there and moved in 2 months from now or so.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Small world, I’m actually having a house built in Hampstead right now! If things go well we’ll be up there and moved in 2 months from now or so.
Small world indeed. They live back off of Country Club Dr in a community near the water. But not close enough as my brother-in-law wants his boat behind their house. So they just bought a house on the water up in Holly Ridge. Beautiful piece of property on the ICW. Their house in Hampstead is on the market while they remodel the house. Hoping they soon, but it’s an interesting market right now.

Dag... new Raptor and new house! :) Good luck with your new house build!