Hello again from Pa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the chaos!

Sorry for your loss...now beat the crap out of it and mod it out! That's what he would want!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
I

ibleedblue

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the kind words. Just got it inspected and the oil changed. Unfortunately from it sitting so long, when I tried to open the sunroof it opened with an awful cracking sound. Thought it just came off track, upon further investigation ends up the sliding bracket snapped. Still has 3 months left on the bumper to bumper warranty and Ford is covering it, whew im sure its not a cheap fix. I live in Lancaster County, PA ,about an hour from Tremont(Rausch Creek). I cant wait to take it there and stretch her legs a little bit. I would attend the Havoc in the hills 2 event, unfortunately having 3 kids back in school, makes it tough convincing the wife to spend the money to go. To all those that do go, have a great time and hope to see a lot of videos of it on youtube. Now that im back in the circle, ill start saving now for the next one.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc