Height Settings for SVC Bump Kit with Fox 2.0 IFP & Icons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt B

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently installed the SVC Bump Kit with the adjustable Fox 2.0 IFPs and Icon leaf springs (setting 1). Love the set up all around, but curious if anyone has insight into exactly where the bump stops should be adjusted to when using it with the Icons?

I set them to 1/2" of thread showing at the bottom per SVC's video. They released a new measurement pictured on their site, but when I called SVC they said this is only for stock leafs or Deavers. They did not have a measurement available for when Icons were used.

Does anyone have a measurement for this combo? I don't want to bottom out my shocks or unnecessarily reduce too much travel. Thank you!!
View media item 15713

Last edited:

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
should be the same, the shock being fully compressed or the the tire hitting the fender are the upward limits and the spring doesn’t matter

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC installed ICON leafsprings and their bump kit on my truck. 1/2 " Is what they set it at.