Heated Seats Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asteele711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my truck last week and this morning was the first time it was cold enough to need the heated seats. Truck was on for about 10 minutes before getting in it and found out that none of my heated seats are working.

Anyone else have this issue?

RaptorTX

Reaction score
Picked up my truck last week and this morning was the first time it was cold enough to need the heated seats. Truck was on for about 10 minutes before getting in it and found out that none of my heated seats are working.

Anyone else have this issue?
If you started the truck with the remote start, you have to go into the options menu and turn on the seats and steering wheel, then it will come on with remote start.

Did you check to see if they work when you have started the truck with the push button?

OP
OP
asteele711

asteele711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, both settings were on and tested it by turning the truck on and letting it sit for a bit with the seats on, no luck.

Heated steering wheel and ventilated seats work like they should.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the light is coming on the fuse is probably seated as its getting power. My guess is the actual electrical connection to the seats is not connected or not fully seated. I had a similar problem where a connection to one of the computer modules was not fully seated and it kicked off a whole slew of systems when it disconnected. Seems like a production issue that is not getting caught by QA.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, none of the heated seats are working? What are the odds that they are all unplugged?? Check the fuses or there might be a different problem that the dealer might need to source unless you have forscan?