heated seat warmup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunder

Reaction score
HOw long does it take the heated seats to warm up on the 2012 model? On my truck it seems to not warm up until the engine gets to operating temperature. I thought the heated seats was from a heat pad.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ditto for me they warm up pretty quick, but I did have issues the 1st year with getting them to work at all. Too long of a story to go into.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually had to have Ford replace my climate module (I believe that is the correct term) as my cooled seats became quite degraded. This module I guess controls both the cooling and heating. It worked great for the first couple months and then they just started operating at less than 50% (at best). I've only tried the heated seats once and it didn't take long to feel it. Couple minutes at most. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with your module.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am taking mine back then because mine don't work well at all. I can turn them on for an hour and they still aren't hot

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couple minutes and mine start to get warm. After a few minutes I gotta lower it or shut it off

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

thunder

Reaction score
thanks for the responses. One additional question, does the seats blow air when in the heat mode? Mine does.