Headlight question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poppakap

Reaction score
Is it just me or are these the brightest headlights ever? I love them for viability.
When driving in rural areas, I’m getting flashed by every incoming car. Are they just angled higher? (This is with the low beams and not the weird auto high beam.)

CobraJay

Tweaker by trade
Reaction score
Ive been seeing a black Gen3 around my area lately and crossed paths one night while driving my Gen2. Yes those lights are bright and I did think the high beams were on, I do have sensitive eyes to light so I think that about most people.

My question is how is the spread and usable light for you behind the wheel??? The Gen2 LEDs were bright as well but the light output for me wasnt great for my eyes at all. I prefer a projector lens vice the fresnal lens on the Gen2 hence my Morimoto upgrade. Im still sitting on the Gen3 upgrade fence lol.

Bubbasuwannee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree they're better than our gen 2. They also turn into the corners to light the path you're going. I don't believe my gen 2 did that.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten around to looking for an adjustment yet, but I can tell the low beam is pretty high on my tree line as I come down my driveway. But the other day when I had some gear in the bed of the truck for an off-road day trip I got flashed by dozens of cars before the sun came up. They do seem to work well.

Since we’re speaking about headlights….
20211227_145718.jpg

I didn't notice it while I was in the snow but I had a few garage fitment photos that I went back to look at and sure enough, fogged up.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that a qc issue? Or is every raptor having the headlight fog issue? Wow.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are these the brightest headlights ever? I love them for viability.
When driving in rural areas, I’m getting flashed by every incoming car. Are they just angled higher? (This is with the low beams and not the weird auto high beam.)
They must be incredibly bright. I get flashed by oncoming vehicles on a regular basis as well.