headlamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgpooch

Reaction score
Just bought new headlamp assembly from Recon for my 2013 Raptor. I have HID bulbs that are supposed to "plug and play" into the new assembly. However, the male plug on the assembly does not match the female plug on the HID bulb. Current bulb is a D3S Anyone have any suggestions?

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought new headlamp assembly from Recon for my 2013 Raptor. I have HID bulbs that are supposed to "plug and play" into the new assembly. However, the male plug on the assembly does not match the female plug on the HID bulb. Current bulb is a D3S Anyone have any suggestions?

Return them and never, ever, ever, ever buy from Recon again....probably the easiest solution. Nothing but horror stories with their products and customer service.

Oh, btw, welcome to the forum!!!

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Pick up a set of these! I got these, H7 hids from morimoto and I'm having a custom shop install dually "deegan 38" spots in the high beams.
upe4ada6.jpg

gygazany.jpg

5u8ezu2e.jpg

e8u9y5y8.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^x2 what Scozz said^ You would be better off looking into custom heads from one of the vendors here. They would be able to get you exactly what you want at a fair price, and help with any installation issues. Try Raptor Retrofit or RSI Works on the side here>

OP
OP
D

dgpooch

Reaction score
Thanks Scozz. This is actually my last Recon addition to the truck. All the others came with no directions or wrong directions but with a little trial and error, I got them working. You're right that there customer services is weak, but if you call them and get the right person (as opposed to the first guy I got who gave me wrong instructions), it works. I will give it one last try in the morning.