GEN 2 Has anyone in AZ bought below MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightWolf928

Reaction score
I went to Camelback Ford and ended up getting a pretty good deal. I got some third party accessories like tint, bed liner, a Ford revolving tonneau cover and some other minor stuff, for “free” plus 2k off the truck. I did a trade in though and they paid well above market value. They had originally quoted me 23k (which was a crap offer) for my GT but I went in knowing I’d be under at least 2k or so and the dealership ended up giving me 27k. They will work with you but the customer service after you purchase is mediocre which honestly doesn’t really matter, any Ford dealer will service your truck after if needed. I live in Yuma and any issues can be addressed at my local dealer.

I have a ‘19 802 w/ tailgate step, rear heated seats, moon panel, and tech package. I’m sure now that the month is ending and 2020 is already in, you’d get better deal, it would be the perfect time actually. Keep me updated, I’d love to know who you decided to go with.

OP
OP
H

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to Camelback Ford and ended up getting a pretty good deal. I got some third party accessories like tint, bed liner, a Ford revolving tonneau cover and some other minor stuff, for “free” plus 2k off the truck. I did a trade in though and they paid well above market value. They had originally quoted me 23k (which was a crap offer) for my GT but I went in knowing I’d be under at least 2k or so and the dealership ended up giving me 27k. They will work with you but the customer service after you purchase is mediocre which honestly doesn’t really matter, any Ford dealer will service your truck after if needed. I live in Yuma and any issues can be addressed at my local dealer.

I have a ‘19 802 w/ tailgate step, rear heated seats, moon panel, and tech package. I’m sure now that the month is ending and 2020 is already in, you’d get better deal, it would be the perfect time actually. Keep me updated, I’d love to know who you decided to go with.
i live down the street from camelback ford.

i've emailed several dealerships and you're right, with the 2020 models arriving, they are willing to go significantly under MSRP for 2019 models. problem is I really want an Ingot Silver with the forged wheels. The remaining 2020 models seem to have the stickers that I don't want, rather have the forged wheels instead of $2k worth of stickers. i believe they have several 19's not showing up on their site however, i'll check them out, thanks.

No Clue

Reaction score
I almost bought at Peoria Ford but found a local one for $4.4k under(I’m in CA). Peoria Ford has some under sticker but I’m not sure if it will be as much as Dogget with $6k below.

San Tan Ford (Arizona) was willing to match Dogget's prices when I was looking a month ago. Try them.

I'd steer clear of Peoria and San Tan, if it's on their lot they've likely added $3,000 of dealer crap.

I ended up getting my '19 at Sanderson. I ordered mine and paid MSRP, while other local dealers were asking for thousands over.
Get in touch with Brian Fitzpatrick, he's a solid guy. PM me if you want more details

gtbguy

Reaction score
I'd steer clear of Peoria and San Tan, if it's on their lot they've likely added $3,000 of dealer crap.

I ended up getting my '19 at Sanderson. I ordered mine and paid MSRP, while other local dealers were asking for thousands over.
Get in touch with Brian Fitzpatrick, he's a solid guy. PM me if you want more details

I wouldn't even waste my time on any Az Ford dealer for discounts. Remember, you have to pay a city tax as well. I'm from New Mexico and can't work with any of the Az dealers. There are several Ford dealers outside Az that will discount and don't have that city tax. You'll find one, pick up the phone and enjoy the hunt.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to work a deal with Bell Ford today. Went last night and the salesman said they don't discount any Raptors, period. So I am also dealing with Maxwell Ford Austin based on the recommendation here. $8k off advertised on a bunch... Waiting for the word on my trade ATM. Wish me luck.

I've already called and verified it is still available. Hoping to get this: https://www.maxwellford.com/new-Austin-2019-Ford-F+150-Raptor-1FTFW1RG3KFB89600

OP
OP
H

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even waste my time on any Az Ford dealer for discounts. Remember, you have to pay a city tax as well. I'm from New Mexico and can't work with any of the Az dealers. There are several Ford dealers outside Az that will discount and don't have that city tax. You'll find one, pick up the phone and enjoy the hunt.
from what i understand, AZ DMV will force you to pay taxes
I am trying to work a deal with Bell Ford today. Went last night and the salesman said they don't discount any Raptors, period. So I am also dealing with Maxwell Ford Austin based on the recommendation here. $8k off advertised on a bunch... Waiting for the word on my trade ATM. Wish me luck.

I've already called and verified it is still available. Hoping to get this: https://www.maxwellford.com/new-Austin-2019-Ford-F+150-Raptor-1FTFW1RG3KFB89600
sanderson ford and earnhardt are doing like 5k below msrp. they claim it's invoice, but i don't know what invoice is for the 2019 units. $8k below tho? damn, that's a great deal.