GEN 2 Has anyone in AZ bought below MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the highest advertised discount at Camelback is about $3k. I may call them to see if they are actually trying to sell trucks.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to work a deal with Bell Ford today. Went last night and the salesman said they don't discount any Raptors, period. So I am also dealing with Maxwell Ford Austin based on the recommendation here. $8k off advertised on a bunch... Waiting for the word on my trade ATM. Wish me luck.

I've already called and verified it is still available. Hoping to get this: https://www.maxwellford.com/new-Austin-2019-Ford-F+150-Raptor-1FTFW1RG3KFB89600
Carefull with these dudes. Scammers when I tried dealing with them. Dogget is legit and only couple hrs from austin.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carefull with these dudes. Scammers when I tried dealing with them. Dogget is legit and only couple hrs from austin.
Why is Maxwell a scammer dealership? I've never met a dealer that wouldn't shaft you in a heartbeat and I've owned over a dozen cars/trucks and 10 motorcycles.

I see that Dogget has them for $6k off, but they are two hours more in the wrong direction.

No Clue

Reaction score
For AZ new vehicle purchased out of state:
The MVD will add sales tax when you go to register it.
Then you'll get a bill for sales taxes separately from your city. That's what Chandler did when I bought a new motorbike and had shipped in to me.

If you want to buy with zero taxes, get a slightly used '19 private party either from out of state or in state.

metalwhiz

Reaction score
I am trying to work a deal with Bell Ford today. Went last night and the salesman said they don't discount any Raptors, period. So I am also dealing with Maxwell Ford Austin based on the recommendation here. $8k off advertised on a bunch... Waiting for the word on my trade ATM. Wish me luck.

I've already called and verified it is still available. Hoping to get this: https://www.maxwellford.com/new-Austin-2019-Ford-F+150-Raptor-1FTFW1RG3KFB89600
Good luck with Bell Ford. Like you said, they tell you right away they won't discount hoping you won't test drive. Not sure how they sell many Raptors with their attitude. Salesman was ok, but his boss was an a$$hole.

Lacajun25

Reaction score
I firmly believe if you’re willing to travel you can get at invoice for the 2019. Even the dealership I went to in Dallas which initially denied me a test drive was willing to sell at invoice after a little bit of back and forth.

I’m not sure about any additional fees or dealer markups since we didn’t get that far. We mainly talked about being at invoice.

There are a couple other forum posts with screenshots of invoice price if you need to confirm but I’d have whatever dealership show you their printout of what dealership cost is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk