Had to get one, my 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorge

Reaction score
I don't have any mods planned....maybe a shell and Decked setup down the road, but I'm still pretty stoked with the truck the way it is. I keep learning more stuff it's capable of every day. Folding and telescoping mirrors, who would have thunk!
I'm a little curious, you say folding and telescoping mirrors, I have a 2017 and my truck just has folding mirrors, I never saw an option for telescoping mirrors?

OP
OP
Tim Tullio

Tim Tullio

Reaction score
I'm a little curious, you say folding and telescoping mirrors, I have a 2017 and my truck just has folding mirrors, I never saw an option for telescoping mirrors?

Well the manual says their telescoping and folding, but I haven't actually done it yet, so if may not be an option on the Raptor, but the manual says it.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well the manual says their telescoping and folding, but I haven't actually done it yet, so if may not be an option on the Raptor, but the manual says it.

I think the manual is referring to another trim. The Raptors mirror options are auto dim drivers side, power folding, heated/defrost, side illumination, and 802A has blind side aid. Not to mention upper trims have painted to match covers.

Did I miss anything? 802A’s have cameras in them as well. Hell I can sell these things lol