GROUP BUY: SS Braided brake lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
whats the price for all the break lines on the truck? I have no idea what is going on in this thread lol. My head is spinning. I want to replace all the lines with +2 and I have a 2011 scab. I'm sorry I didn't respond I was and still am beyond confused lol

Hey - don't start shit!!! Especially not being involved until we got it all figured out. Just send some money and keep quiet.......

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
whats the price for all the break lines on the truck? I have no idea what is going on in this thread lol. My head is spinning. I want to replace all the lines with +2 and I have a 2011 scab. I'm sorry I didn't respond I was and still am beyond confused lol

It's very simple.1- Buy the six piece set. 2- take it to a shop and have them installed. 3- pick up from shop and enjoy better breaking. 4- thank us for making you do it without over thinking it.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's very simple.1- Buy the six piece set. 2- take it to a shop and have them installed. 3- pick up from shop and enjoy better breaking. 4- thank us for making you do it without over thinking it.

Done.....thank you all! Brain pain avoided.

mikeblake11

Reaction score
I'm in. 2014 +2 Orange

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Who and where do I send PayPal to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk