Greetings from the OC, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys & gals, many thanks for the great info on this site. Finally brought one home. Hope to see you guys out on the trails soon. -alex

Congrats and welcome, Alex; you brought home quite the truck! :)

Crystal

mike.s

Reaction score
Hey Jeff, are there any decent places to go offroad without going all the way to Barstow?

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, are there any decent places to go offroad without going all the way to Barstow?

decent I would say yes and no. Cant beat Barstow but Holy Jim's is fun but you never know who or whats coming around the next corner. I've ran a few trails out in the inland empire that were fun but nothing to long distance. You could always go right off the Cajon pass and do some exploring. Plenty of trails up in the Mountain area as well.

OP
OP
rent

rent

Reaction score
I live by the spectrum , we should have a local meet up

-Jeff

@svc @fkim119 I'm by the spectrum too. Be happy to meet up sometime. Hey I got a question for you guys: my truck's rear-end bounces noticeably (going 60-80mph) on the stretch of I-5 between 17th St to 22 (both directions, probably more so northbound). Do yours do that too? Stock everything on mine so far.

Thanks!
-alex

Chris Crampton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@svc @fkim119 I'm by the spectrum too. Be happy to meet up sometime. Hey I got a question for you guys: my truck's rear-end bounces noticeably (going 60-80mph) on the stretch of I-5 between 17th St to 22 (both directions, probably more so northbound). Do yours do that too? Stock everything on mine so far.

Thanks!

-alex

Yes it does, also the 55 N & S from 17th in Santa Ana to the end of the Fwy in Costa Mesa. Although it's getting better with the work being done on the Fwy.